Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Top Eight Posts of 2013

Thank you for journeying with us this past year.  We have had many highs and lows, and most of it I have been able to share here at the blog.  It does give me joy to be able to share about what God is doing in my life in our family, even when it is hard stuff, knowing that he is ultimately working it for good, and even using it to challenge and encourage the readers of this blog.

Here are the top eight posts from this blog from 2013. 

3 Myths About Introverts - I'm not sure how this post blew up, but it has gotten almost 1500 views this year (to give you an idea of how much this is, the next highest post from this year got less than 300 views).  Being introverted is close to my heart, and important to understand whether you are introverted or just interact with others who are.

Two Big Announcements (and the Story of our Time in California) - This post is also close to my heart.  Our 4.5 years in California were an arduous journey, not at all what we expected when we moved here.  But God used it for so much good.

Am I Able to Love Again? Our First Couple Hours with our New Little Man - Written the night after we unexpectedly got Baby Boy R.  Little did I know that night how hard the next month would be! 

Holistic Dentistry: My Experiences So Far - This post has gotten lots of views, but also lots of spam.  Not sure why.  I have deleted at least 5 spammy comments from it.

Should You Adopt or Have Biological Children First? - This is an important question for adoptive couples to consider.  We are no experts on the matter, and older, more experienced couples likely have more wisdom on this topic, but these are my thoughts at this time in life.

August in Our Home: An Addendum - Another big announcement from this year (in addition to the two from the aforementioned post).

Fret Not Yourself [Meditations on Psalm 37] - Some written thoughts on one of my favorite Psalms.

Three Reasons to Avoid the Pill - Too many Christians have not deeply thought through their decision to use the Pill for birth control.  This post sheds some light on the issues involved.


Did I miss any posts that stuck out to you this past year?

No comments:

Post a Comment