Friday, September 20, 2013

Links I Like This Week: Prison Rape, Introverted Motherhood and The Human Shield

Here are a few articles that struck me this week:

9 Things You Should Know About Prison Rape - This makes me really sad.  Its also a topic we shouldn't ignore.


The Human Shield - This article really resonated with me because it describes something I see a lot.  Frequently, when I talk about controversial subjects on this blog, everyone wants to throw up a human shield.

The Introverted Mother - I have been meaning to write a blog about being an introverted mother for a while, but it looks like someone beat me to it :) Though, I do have a few more thoughts to add to what she said, so keep an eye out for it.  Her premise is that almost everything that is difficult for a mom is much more difficult for an introverted mom.  This has been my experience exactly, and I highly recommend the article to you whether you are introverted or not (or a mother or not :) ).


Have you read any good articles lately that you would like to share with us?

No comments:

Post a Comment